So now, we are actually looking for a new car. We haven’t decided yet but a definite factor is the price point. We want a safe and reliable car that is also affordable. Aside from that, it would not hurt if the car is elegant, has a lot of leg room (because, you know, tall people problems!) and a beautiful interior.
Would you believe that such car exists? Well, yes! Have you seen the new Volkswagen 2012 Passat? Isn’t it gorgeous?
Owning a German engineered car has never been so easy, and it doesn’t have to bust out your savings too! Here are some more of the amazing features of the Passat:
- 6 Airbags: Driver's and front passenger airbag, curtain airbag system for front and rear passengers including side airbags front
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Overhead storage compartment for sunglasses
- Bluetooth incl. voice control
- Air conditioning "Climatronic" dual zone with electric regulation and airquality sensor
- Central locking with radio remote control
- Cruise control system (CCS) electronic
- Auto headlamp activation inclusive "Coming Home" and "Leaving Home"
- Radio "RCD 310" AM/FM, CD MP3 / WMA readable, 6 speakers
- Petrol: 2,5 l 125 kW (170 bhp)
- 6-speed automatic (tiptronic)
For more information, you may check their website, like their FB Pageand follow them on Twitter! Check out this video too:
This is a sponsored post however all views are mine.