I have been drooling over Pam's swatches, Sol's stocks...I'm going crazeeee!!
And to keep myself busy... (as if I don't have enough stuff on my hands right now...with the baby preps and all), I have been scouring the net and magazines for nail care tips. Here are some of the tips I found:
- To harden soft nails, soak them in warm olive oil for about 20 minutes on alternate days.
- Do not remove cuticles from your nails. Get a good quality cuticle oil and gently push back your cuticle with an orange wood stick --- * Most of the nail bloggers I know do not cut their cuticles and their nails are gorgeous! *
- File your nails when you are already wearing nail polish. This will prevent splitting or breaking of nails.
- If you have brittle nails, it is advisable to wear nail polish or at least a colorless base coat.
- Give your nails a break from time to time. Skip nail polish for a few days to avoid stains.
- Northern Life Magazine